- 6:30pm @ Sibley Park Main Staging Area
What is it?
- An evening of music, art, and wildness; spread out in three distinct locations in beautiful Sibley.
- Featuring performances by Foxtail Brigade (solo); Pat Hull; Danny Clay, Jon Fischer, and Theresa Wong; an interactive theatrical experience; and a guided walk by two naturalists.
How to get there:
- A group of friendly bicyclists will depart 5:30pm from Berkeley Bowl (Oregon St). It's an hour long ride uphill, but the way down will be quick, downhill, and thrilling.
- By carpooling with your friends! If the main parking lot is full, there should be overflow on the street and surrounding neighborhoods.
What to bring:
- Warm clothes! We'll be at a high elevation, and you'll want to be truly cozy.
- A picnic blanket to sit on! This will come in handy.
- All the water/snacks you'll want throughout the evening.
- A copy of the map printed or on saved on your phone.
What to say to a curious park ranger:
- You're volunteering to be in a music video, and the band is called Moonstruck ;)